Call Now to Reserve Tickets • (410) 639-9133 • 5753 Main St, Rock Hall, MD
Join Us for the
18th Annual Rock Hall FallFest
A Celebration of Family, Community and Oysters!
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
10am – 4pm, Rain or Shine!
Fallfest, 2015, will once again bring you the a wonderful mix of music which has made this Rock Hall Festival a toe-tappin, hip swingin’ , up-front-and- personal family festival, on Main Street in Rock Hall.
Two stages,one at each end of Main, will give you choices, and as you stroll, don’t miss the street musicians up and down the street! All the daytime music is FREE!
On Main Street
- 50 Craft booths
- 2 stages with music all day
- with The Catonsville HS Steel Band
- Food, food, food
- Kids Kourt in Rock Hall Village for youngsters
Music Highlights 2015
- This schedule is subject to change!
- The High & Wides 11 am (Mainstay Stage)
- The Obsoleets 11:15 am (Bayside -Rt 20 & Main St- Stage)
- The Obsoleets 12:15 pm (Mainstay Stage)
- Catonsville High School Steel Band 12:15 pm (Bayside Stage)
- Sombarkin 1:15 pm (Mainstay Stage)
- Mulebone 1:30 pm (Bayside Stage)
- Main Street Parade with the Dixie Power Trio 2:15 pm (Main Street)
- Dixie Power Trio 2:30 pm (Bayside Stage)
- Viv Vacuum & the Attachments 2:30 pm (Mainstay Stage)
- Brothers All-Star Review with the Clean Sweep Horns 3:15 pm Mainstay Stage
- and more!
Plenty of FREE PARKING
Rock Hall FallFest is sponsored by:
The Mainstay, The Town of Rock Hall,
The Kent County Arts Council, & The Greater Rock Hall Business Association
“Where else but Fallfest can you find great food, eclectic crafts, and music to die for…AND, oyster stew from the Kitchen, fried oysters a la Rock Hall Firehouse, and fresh raw oysters at “a buck a shuck!”
noted festival critic